Powerful H5&H6 Flash Quality Checking Tool Media check H5 is an inspection tool that can process large volume quantity quality testing with the highest efficiency.
- Highest efficiency：checks the bulk quantity all at the same time.
- Shows quality testing resultsBad：Bad sector quantity W：Writing speed is 7.26MB/s R：Reading speed is 14.4MB/s Red Light indicates that the Flash didn’t meet the selected standard.
- Self-setting standard
- Sets a limitation on the bad sector quantity
- Sets the minimum reading speed
- Sets the minimum writing speed
- ตัวทำสำเนาของ U-Reach สามารถทำสำเนาได้สูงสุด 3.5GB / min
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete Standalone turnkey system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation.
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes.
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison for reliability of duplication.
- Provides a quick and full erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- 3 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, and FAT32)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity.
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies.
- Upgradeable firmware.
Simply insert the Master USB Flash Drive into the first port, place target flash drives in as many free slots as you wish and press “Copy“.
|Target||1 to 7||1 to 15||1 to 23||1 to 31||1 to 39||1 to 47||1 to 55||1 to 63||1 to 87||1 to 95|
|Operating Type||Complete Standalone (No PC Required)|
|No. of Targets||7 up to 95|
|Supported Media||SD, SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card|
|Transfer Speed||2GB/min(33MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on SD or|
MicroSD transfer speeds*
|Diagnostic Modes||H3 Test: Read Only (Entire capacity)|
|H5 Test: Overwrites and Reads (Entire capacity)|
|H6 Test: Overwrites and Reads (Only empty sectors/spaces)|
|A2 Fake Picker Test (Quick capacity legitimacy test)|
|Copy Mode||Quick Copy (Systems & Files Copy|
|Whole Media Copy|
|Sanitization Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase|
|Format Functions||Formats device to FAT16 or FAT32|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux and other OS|
|Supported Formats||Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), and Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4)|
|Whole Media Copy: All Formats, including proprietary formats|
|Status LED||Green/Red LED|
|Control Button||4 Buttons (UP, DOWN, OK, ESC)|
|Flash Devices Compatible||SD, SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC Card|
|Power Requirement||115V / 230V|
|Operating Humidity||15% ~ 90%|
**Specifications subject to change without notice.